NIKE LEBRON 11 EXT “DENIM”
LEBRON 11 EXT DENIM
LAUNCH: SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 2014 – 8:00 AM EDT
Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
REMEMBER (1) NIKE ACCOUNT PER ORDER.
| I want to order on Nike.com via ADD TO CART service.
We will open a few RSVP orders if they RSVP. We are still testing but everything seems to be working fine so we will begin the fill roll-out of RSVP service in the coming weeks.
NO MORE LOGIN NOW EMAILS OR ALERTS!
You must now follow us/view our twitter page for when to login. You can view our profile here: @SNEAKERRSVPCOM!
We will only send confirmation emails after the ATC is over — We no longer send login notification emails because they take too long to be sent. You will miss out if you rely on them to tell you when to login.
ONLY (1) ONE SHOE PER NIKE ACCOUNT!
Example: Shoe 1 and Shoe 2 are releasing this Saturday we can only add shoe 1 to your cart. If you want Shoe 2 you need to make a new account so we can put shoe to into that new account. Then on release morning you login to shoe 1 account checkout and do the same for shoe 2. If you order both with the same login/account both orders will fail.
LOG OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR FAIL
You CAN’T LOGIN before we tell you too. Once you order logout your nike account and make sure you are logged out of ALL devices before release morning. We cant stress this enough!
You can read our Nike.com Checkout Tips to be better prepared for problems that may happen when you checkout!
- Purchasing our ATC service does not guarantee shoes will be added to your cart. Technical errors, site changes, and order priority all play huge roles in determining if you will get a pair. Please follow us on twitter be be kept in the loop.
- Shoes are added to your account in the order we receive payment.
- Orders are limited — If a size is sold out it will be non-selectable on the size list. If a customer cancels their order that size will be available for purchase again.
- Have a question? — Check out our Add to Cart FAQ page for the answer.
- Edit, cancel or view status of an order? — Simply do an order lookup.
- When placing an order you are agreeing to our terms of service located here.
- By placing an order you acknowledge that your order could be cancelled and Nike can ban you from all future purchases. Canceled/failed orders are refunded.
- If you enter your cellphone number you will get an order confirmation SMS with your order id and Successful/Fail text on release day. Standard text messaging rates apply.