AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG ‘CHICAGO’ GRADE SCHOOL
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG ‘VARSITY RED’
LAUNCH: Saturday, May 30, 2015 – 10:00 AM EDT
Note: You can not edit this order after it has been placed.
Service Fee: $29.00 (Full refund if we fail)
Notice: The demand for the Air Jordan 1 will forever outweigh supply. Even if they label this as a GR it will sellout instantly. We will try our best to secure every order as always but understand things are out of our hands once the servers are running.
The site will most likely crash and the release could last for a few hours. We require you to be online to checkout if they do get added to your cart. If you are not satisfied with the fact that we may not secure your order, and or staying online for that long please don’t order.
- Read this this full section!
- Verify all your information. Your order will NOT be processed if we are unable to login.
- Make sure you have your login information handy on the day of release.
- Use one account per order. We will not add multiple releases to the same cart.
- Purchasing our ADD TO CART service does not guarantee you a pair of sneakers in your cart. No charge if we are unsuccessful.
- We will send out email and text notifications immediately stating the success of the add to cart service. We recommend you follow us on Twitter for when to login as emails/texts can often get delayed which can cause you to miss your checkout opportunity.
- Emails and Text messages can be delayed due to network traffic. To increase your chances of checkout, manually login 3 minutes after release and check.
- If you login and do not see the item in your cart, logout and back in again. Refreshing the browser will not update the cart.
- If we are successful, it is your responsibility to log into your account and complete checkout. You have a limited amount of time for completion.
- Have patience and be persistent! For big releases the nike.com site will crash.
- Be prepared! You can read our Nike.com Checkout Tips to be better prepared for problems that may happen when you checkout!.
- Do not use the an account that has has had a lot of recently shipped releases, has already been flagged or has had an order cancelled. Create a new account for our usage.
- Do not use the same account information that you provide to us if you plan to try manually, your order will fail and you would be wasting our time.
- Do not use the same name, card/PayPal, billing/shipping address for multiple orders. This is grounds for an order being cancelled.
- This is our ADD TO CART service. We will add this shoe to your account/cart on Nike.com at the time of release. Once we add the shoe to your cart you can login and checkout.
- Purchasing our service does not guarantee shoes will be added to your cart. There is no charge if we are unsuccessful or your order is cancelled.
- All orders are added to cart at the same time. There is no more priority.
- Orders are limited — If a size is sold out it will be non-selectable. If a customer cancels their order that size will be available for purchase again.
- Have a question? — Check out our Add to Cart FAQ page for the answer.
- Edit, cancel or view status of an order? — Simply do an order lookup.
- When placing an order you are agreeing to our terms of service.